A very different investment firm
If you had complete trust in a highly skilled financial executive and you had the opportunity to make exactly the same investments they did…would you?
- Paul Sebetic had a 33-year career as a corporate chief financial officer and a financial executive at large Wall Street firms.
- After comprehensive research and analysis, he has developed a strategy designed specifically for his retirement that he believes is far superior to competing products.
- The portfolio consists of approximately one hundred securities that have been comprehensively screened and are continuously evaluated.
- With more than 80% of his personal net worth invested in this portfolio, Paul is meticulous in the management of these investments.
- From asset allocation to stock selection to portfolio turnover to currency exchange to tax efficiency, Paul understands that these “little things” can compound into substantially higher investment returns over a thirty-year investment horizon.
- Sebetic Advisors is pleased to offer this same strategy to clients via the secure advanced technology of Interactive Brokers.
- Clients can now benefit from Paul’s extensive financial market, stock selection, and portfolio management experience for a fraction of what other firms charge.
- A CPA with an MBA in Finance from NYU Stern School of Business
- 33-year career as a corporate chief financial officer and financial executive at Wall Street firms
- Vast experience raising corporate funds, valuing companies and completing mergers & acquisitions
- Passion and financial acumen to drill into corporate financial statements and understand a company’s true value
- Developed a Proprietary Valuation Model specific to the needs of the retirement investor
- Managed corporate and personal investment portfolios as well as corporate 401K plans
- Managed the preparation of financial statements and all SEC filings for several publicly traded companies
Provide Growth and Income
- Provide reliable monthly income for retirement investors that over time grows at the rate of inflation
- Longer life expectancies means investing for growth is vital
- Ensure high allocation to quality stocks
- Target returns exceeding the S&P 500 over a full market cycle
Strong Alignment of Our Mutual Goals
- Almost all of the founder’s net worth is invested in this strategy
- Sebetic Advisors strictly adheres to the registered investment advisor fiduciary standard – always act in the best interest of clients
- Sebetic Advisors will never accept any fees/funds from any source other than clients
- Client fee terms are very clear
- Sebetic Advisors will always seek to minimize conflicts of interest with clients
Ensure Low Cost and Tax Efficiency
- Each portfolio is managed to minimize taxes by taking advantage of:
- Lower tax rates for dividends and capital gains
- Deferring taxes with longer holding periods
- If a client invests in both an IRA and a taxable account, Sebetic Advisors will optimize location of assets for further tax benefits
- Low fees
- Management fee is approximately 50% of the average financial advisor fee (source: Investopedia.com)
- Qualified investors can select an even lower management fee with a performance fee component that only pays if the investor does better than the S&P 500
Provide Intelligent Risk Management
- Protect against the REAL risks facing retirement investors such as:
- Failure to provide annual distributions for spending
- Failure of distributions to keep up with inflation
- A permanent loss of capital impacting future distributions or ending value
- Failure to safe guard assets